The Sky Viper v950HD Video Drone comes with a high-definition SkyPro Camera made to capture bird's eye view video footage in crisp 720p HD. Released mid to late 2015.

My sky viper drone wont fly

My stunt drones controller comes on and beeps, when I plug up the drone the light go from flashing fast to a lil slower but my controller still beeps. Ive messed with the throttle and even left it on for a while. After about 5 mins the controller stops beeping but won't fly, it plays a weird tune when I press a button.

Sound like mine im thinking time to return it

Mine doing the same thing so I'm recharging the battery to see if it's just a dead battery. If so, they don't last very long.

Mine is all the sudden blowing air upwards basicly pushing itself down instead of picking it's self up does anyone know how this is possible all I did was recharge the battery and that's cool proof it's a one way connection

I'm having the same problem with my sky viper stunt drone 01599 I can't find how to fix anywhere on the internet

my props spin but only half the drone picks up (it tilts)

Make sure the throttle (left stick) is all the way down. It's possible you got one with a bad board. Try and move the throttle stick all the way up and then all the way down. You need to do that if you turn the controller on with the throttle in the mid position. If that doesn't work I would suggest returning it for a replacement.

I have tried this it still doesn't work and I'm not returning it.

My battery is not working I so I plugged it in the drone would work

i kind of have the same thing i got my skyviper V2450 2 days ago for christmas its been flying good until the next morning i turn it on and i move the throttle but it wont fly i did that five times and i cant find the wifi in my phone

Connect your controller to the drone,when the lights on the drone go at a steady color you can then fly it.

Ps. You connect the controller by turning it on put it by the drone and wait

I was having the same issue today. Had batteries in the controller from before Christmas (not left in the controller) but still questionable. Works for a minute or 2 then beeps again and I have no control. Drone battery is fully charged. I changed the controller batteries with what I thought were new batteries. Worked great for about 5 or 10 minutes, then beeping again. Going to get some brand new batteries for the controller and see what happens but my guess is that's it.

My drone was awesome until one of the motors stopped working. I bought a replacement motor on eBay and started flying it again. But, now it won't connect to GPS and will only fly in indoor mode. It plays the same weird tune you're talking about. I'm going to update firmware and see what happens.

My drone has batteries fully charged and the lights turn on when we start it up but nothing happens when i pull the throttle and try to fly. It's like it's completely dead. Anybody know if Skyviper will help with this issue? do they have a help desk/customer service?

Unplug the battery, blow on the plug, and reinsert it. Wait a bit for it to set up and then try. If this does not work re-start the controller. This usually works for me.

The beeping your most likely hearing is when its recording video..

The drone battery only lasts about 15 minutes or so. Once the battery is drained, the controller beeps and the drone won’t fly. The solution is to plug in the rechargeable drone battery to charge it back up.

My Viper v2900 pro is not working two of the motors will not turn when powered, but turn as freely as the others with no power

Danney Stipes will be eternally grateful.