The Sky Viper v950HD Video Drone comes with a high-definition SkyPro Camera made to capture bird's eye view video footage in crisp 720p HD. Released mid to late 2015.

My sky viper drone wont fly

My stunt drones controller comes on and beeps, when I plug up the drone the light go from flashing fast to a lil slower but my controller still beeps. Ive messed with the throttle and even left it on for a while. After about 5 mins the controller stops beeping but won't fly, it plays a weird tune when I press a button.

Sound like mine im thinking time to return it

Mine doing the same thing so I'm recharging the battery to see if it's just a dead battery. If so, they don't last very long.

Mine is all the sudden blowing air upwards basicly pushing itself down instead of picking it's self up does anyone know how this is possible all I did was recharge the battery and that's cool proof it's a one way connection

Make sure the throttle (left stick) is all the way down. It's possible you got one with a bad board. Try and move the throttle stick all the way up and then all the way down. You need to do that if you turn the controller on with the throttle in the mid position. If that doesn't work I would suggest returning it for a replacement.

Danney Stipes will be eternally grateful.