The Samsung Galaxy S4, model i9505, features a 13-megapixel rear camera, and a 5-inch 1080p display.

632 Questions View all

Is there anything that performs a PC control z function?

it would be really useful and would save a lot of time and effort if you could use a PC control Z style function to undo your last move.

Is it possible and if so has anybody worked out how to do it?


Answered! View the answer I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 1


The back button normally serves that purpose.


Add a comment

1 Answer

Chosen Solution

Short answer is 'no.'

Was this answer helpful?

Score 0
Add a comment

Add your answer

sue The Lovely will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 0

Past 30 Days: 0

All Time: 23