What caused this? Overload?
So that's it am I right in thinking this is an overload of electricity? I bought it to learn about fixing Samsung's but this doesn't look fixable to someone new like me. There's four burn marks inside the casing I'm not sure what their function is yet the worst one is next to the battery were a tiny piece seems to have come off as well. There is no corrosion so i was thinking not water damage? Or could this be done by something else? Is this recoverable /fixable? Tnx
Ok so here are the closest pictures I can do...
four burn places. Tnx
Is this a good question?