Screen Blurry Around Text After LCD Replacement

I have an iPhone 5 with iOS 6 that I replaced the broken screen on with an aftermarket one. I was originally getting issues with the connector not going into place and getting lines, boxes, things of that nature. I have solved this issue since then, but I still get the slight blurriness around text and all around that I had when I originally plugged in the LCD to test it. Is there anything I can do to try and solve it before I return the LCD?

It is a bad screen if you already tried resetting screen cables with battery unplugged.

He just doesn't wanna deal with returning it

I'm perfectly fine with returning it, but I didn't want to bother with it if there was something else simple that I could do.

Dylan McLaughlin will be eternally grateful.