Parts & Tools

Everything you need to repair your iPhone yourself! iFixit has free repair guides and disassembly information for every single iPhone, as well as the best replacement parts and tools in the galaxy.

Error On iPhone 5s Activation

My Ip5s just had a "searching problem" on network, i tried to reset it and failed to activate it, a messege appeared "...COULD NOT BE ACTIVATED BECAUSE ACTIVATION SERVER IS TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE.." I tried to connect it to itunes but it displays "iphone" all the time. Tried to reboot it by holding Home and Power button but still failed to display itunes plug. Please help me fix my problem, I did everything i know but still dont work. Anyone please help me, you're answers are highly appreciated. Thank you very much.

This happened while you were in the middle of using your phone? It was already on, and everything was normal?

Most Helpful Answer

Reset it again.

Make sure you SIM is in, doesn't matter if the SIM is active. Connect to wifi, then connect to your PC and iTunes. No idea why but some phones need the trifecta of SIM, wifi and iTunes to activate.

DFU restore - check flex cables - try new charging port & battery & screen - clean LB in ultrasonic if not Probably hardware, which is all but improbable to fix .... is it a customers phone ?

Score -1

renee anne bartolabac will be eternally grateful.