The touch screen is all messed up after a battery replacement.
A few weeks ago I took the phone into Verizon and they said that the battery in the phone was expanding and needed replaced. So I ordered a battery of amazon.com for $50. I put the battery in and it worked fine, but after a while it started to heat up and up and up. So I opened the phone back up and looked back over to see if I did anything wrong when installing the battery. It looked fine so I put it back together and turned it back on. When I turned it on there was a line down the right side of the screen and anything on that line I couldn't press. Could I have broken the screen or did the battery that had swollen in it before break it? Thank you.
Is this a good question?