Need a device that will monitor blood pressure during the day

I having problems with adjusting my blood pressure medications.

Does anyone know of a wrist device that will monitor blood pressure during the day so that it will alert me to either check it with a sphygmomanometer or take my meds.

This would help prevent me from going off on rants while answering iFixit questions ;-) And a lot of you are aware I can do that!

Don't know of any device yet that you can leave on passively throughout the day (I wish there was). So far all that is available are cuff units which need to compress the arm or wrist (love that noise when my inflates).

The only thing I've heard about was this Implantable sensor simplifies blood pressure readings a few years ago so far nothing has hit the market. I was hoping Apples watch would have spired someone to offer something similar.

@mayer - Just saw this! Omron Project Zero 2.0 it's a blood pressure watch!

@danj That looks like the ticket! Thanks for spotting that ;-)

Most Helpful Answer

@mayer , Did a search, looks like there may be many available wearable BP monitors, some have a lot of different options. Probably do a search and then read the comments from reviewers, star rating and warranty before purchase. Good luck if you decide to purchase. Link below is just one of many offering the wearable BP devices, do a google search for wearable blood pressure monitor for more results.

https://www.amazon.ca/s/?ie=UTF8&keyword...

mayer will be eternally grateful.