Motorola Moto G3 comes with a 5.0-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels and is powered by 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor. It also packs 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card.

How to find and replace LCD controller

I have reemplaced many LCD assemblies for this model but about 5 phones ended with lcd problems like black screen, dimmed or flickering using good LCD assemblies. I have noticed heat affects the LCD controller. Even using low heat.

@henrymooon check the LED driver BD65B60GWLE2 reference designator U5320 as well as the other components involved. If you need to find out where it is located on the board as well as the other parts, post some good images of your motherboard with your question. Both sides are preferred. Of course you will have to remove the EMI shields, and there are plenty of those. Use this guide to post the images. It will help us to help you.

HENRY will be eternally grateful.