Nothing but static on calls

Every time I try to receive a call or make a call, there is nothing but static. Cannot hear anything to even know if the call has connected.

Hi aktroll,

A little bit more information would be helpful, any recent drops? Any recent liquid damage? Any repairs?

Information is key when trying to obtain an answer, but I'll try and give you a solution.

If the phone is less than a year old, and you haven't had it repaired anywhere, physically damaged it or got it liquid damaged, Apple will fix the problem free of charge.

If not, then you can try the repair yourself, you could try replace the earpiece, this requires a little bit of patience if you've never done a iPhone repair before.

There are plenty of guides here on ifixit to help, and also many videos to help you replace your earpiece speaker. :-)

aktroll will be eternally grateful.