The Huawei P8 Lite (Model: ALE-L21) announced April 2015, shows beauty in simplicity. Its professional cameras enable you to take natural and sharp pictures even in the darkest environment. The beauty mode highlights the best features of the owner in every selfie.

wifi and blutooh greyed out

I got Huawei p8 lite and the wifi and bluetooth is greyed out. cant even turn on both the icons. I tried rebooting and factory settings, nothing worked out. can someone help me suggesting a solution. cant go for a new phone now.

Im also having the same issue. The phone shutdown and when i turned it back on the wifi/bluetooth stopped working. Wifi can be switched on scans for available network but cannot see any, though my other devices are connected to the same router. There is another P8 Lite phone connected. Router has been rebooted and reset. Same thing happens to BT it wont see other BT enabled devices and other phones cant see the device. I have already rebooted the phone, checked wifi settings, Wipe Cache Partition several times and even did a Factory Reset but it didn't seem to help.

Device model ALE-L02

Same here - any help pretty please???

Most Helpful Answer

@karyn Check that the phone is not in airplane mode WiFi and Bluetooth are disabled in airplane mode. Hope this helps

Ancy Baby Thomas will be eternally grateful.