The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is a cellular smartphone that was released in October 2014. The Galaxy Note 4 Model Number is SM-N910, SM-N910A, SM-N910T, SM-N910V, or SM-N910R4 for American variants.

How to fix emergency call only and not registered on network?

What do i have to do? How to do it?

Hi, Have you checked that the phone is not locked to a particular phone service network and that you are trying to use the SIM card from another service provider?

If it is a 'locked' phone go to the phone's network service provider's website and search for "how to unlock the phone"

When i bought the phone the signal works and it is unlocked. Then one day it says emergency calls only.

Can you try swapping the SIM card with another known working SIM card to see if:

a) your SIM works in another phone - make sure that the other phone is compatible with the SIM network before you try

b) That the other SIM card works in your phone.

All sim cards don't work on my phone. But the sim card works with other phones. Some say i must flash it.

Hi, Before you go that far here is a link that may help.

https://www.wiknix.com/how-to-fix-insert...

Try a hard reset using the phone's factory restore feature.

Back up your phone first using the phone's backup feature because a factory restore will erase all your downloaded apps and user data. It will return the phone to a factory default condition.

Ensure that the battery is charged before you perform the reset.

Once reset see if it now works. If not it most likely is a hardware problem.

If it now works, restore the phone with the backup you made earlier, using the phone's restore feature.

If it still works then the reset has resolved the problem.

If it doesn't work after the restore then a downloaded app may be causing the problem. The trick is to find out which one. You will have to uninstall your downloaded apps one by one and test the phone after each uninstall to find the culprit.

Hi, i bought a tablet recently and it doesnt read any of the sim cards i insert. It has been showing emergency calls only. How can i solve this problem?

Hi Shehnaz sha,

What is the make and model number of the tablet?

What mobile phone network are you trying to connect to with the SIM card?

hi

i have upgraded my samsung s7 edge SM-G935FD from Mashmallow to nougat by odin means and it successuly, each and every thing is okay exept that no network thus i cant make or receive a call no message, can somebody help me what to do please

Hi, I have a J1 Ace Neo and I'm trying to use my network with no luck. the phone is stuck on emergency only calls, i can access my simcard but no network works on the device. What do/can you advise??

Hi @Elia May,

Try another known working network compatible SIM card in your phone to see if it works OK.

Try your SIM card in a network compatible, known working phone to see if it works OK there.

Basically swap SIM cards between your phone and another known working phone to see what works where.

Here is a link that also may be of some help.

juanmiguelgealogo will be eternally grateful.