4-inch iPhone released in March 2016 with similar hardware specifications to the 6s. Available in Silver, Space Grey, Gold, or Rose Gold with 16/64 GB storage options. Model A1662 and A1723.

Detached home button cable

I opened my Iphone SE case too quickly/far and the cable came unsoldered. Which part do I need? I found the cable alone and the full home button. It appears the button is fine just the cable needs repaired. any links to parts/guides would be much appreciated :)

Can you attach a picture to your question? That way we can see if it's fixable or not.

Most Helpful Answer

it sounds like you've torn the touch ID ribbon cable, you can replace the home button for a third party one but will lose Touch ID functionality, it will only work as a home button. Only apple can recode your phone to accept a replacement touch ID button. Unfortunately touch ID will be disabled unless you want to pay apple to do the repair.

Did you rip the cable? If it just came unplugged from the Lightning connector, just plug it back in. If it is ripped, your screwed. Bring it to Apple. Sorry :(

Derik B will be eternally grateful.