The Vtech Kidizoom Smart Watch DX was released by Vtech in August 2015. There are six different colors of the Kidizoom Smart Watch DX, but repair guides for all models are the same.

wrist band for watch

how do I get a replacement wristband

jamesmith1403, Posted below are links to Vtech kids watch support/replacement part page and the 3rd link shows how to replace the wrist band. Good luck.

UPDATE Mar. 31, 2017 JUST AN IDEA!

It seems people are not having luck getting a replacement band for their Child's watch. Shame on you vtech! Remember folks we are just volunteers here trying to help. Today I took a look at some cheap kids watches at buck/dollar stores and came up with a possible solution that may help with a little ingenuity and modification. From the band replacement links below you will note the watch band can be replaced by 2 methods, so what may be able to be done is purchase a cheap Kids watch and remove the strap and modify the band to fit, using a razor knife carefully to cut/sculpt the pin end of bracelet to fit the grooves of the watch. Another perhaps method would be to use the existing watch with band removed and attach it to a kids type wrist stretchy band with out buckle/clasp. Pins could be removed to attach or perhaps stitched to the band, pins in place. Remember we are just volunteer's trying to help and welcome more helpful suggestions.

I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

https://www.vtechkids.com/brands/brand_v...

https://www.vtechkids.com/support/replac...

Vtech Kidizoom Smart Watch DX Wristband Replacement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47PE0_jU...

Vtech's "official" position is that the band is not a replaceable part. They don't sell them on their website.

Final confirmation. You CANNOT purchase new wristbands for the Kidizoom Smartwatch.

From VTech:

"Based on your description, you have the Kidizoom Smartwatch. Again, please be advised that the wristband is not a replaceable part, thus it is not available on our website to purchase. Note that the warranty for your toy is 3 months from the date of purchase and as such, yours has passed the warranty timeframe. You may want to take advantage of promos and discounts offered by our partner retailers. You can visit www.vtechkids.com to learn more about our newest products. You will also be redirected to our partner retailers where you can purchase VTech toys."

Really? See @lpfaff1 second link that states:

For U.S. customers: If you need to replace any parts for your VTech products, you can order them right here through the VTech Kids site. Enter characters in the text field below and then click the button to search products beginning with those characters.

To order the part you need, click on the orange "Order" button. Please note there is a charge for the replacement parts, and there will be a shipping charge.

@sherlock_holmes just because it is possibly wrong does not mean it should be deleted as a "not an answer";-)

Hi @mayer

Perhaps I'm doing it wrong but when I click on 'w' for watch and then enter KidiZoom Smart Watch the only part available is a USB cable ;-)

@jayeff Hit the K for kidizoom

Hi @mayer ,

Just the same, select a smart watch (colour doesn't matter it seems) and only get a USB cable as available part.

Unless it recognizes that I'm not in the USA

@lolalove, You really should have posted this as a question instead of an answer as you would not normally get an answer as very few would pay attention to this. If you have a receipt showing watch was purchased recently and you say will not return, try again and ask to speak to a manager as watch should be returnable in such a short time if band defective. No luck at store Vtech has to look after you(the watch) while under warranty, repair/replace/refund if band defective. As far as Vtech direct replacement band, it does not look like they offer one yet, but if enough people request they may soon start to offer replacements. You can look at my answer above for a possible solution to a replacement band. Good luck.

Where can I find a wristband? April 10, 2017 - It seems that they are no where to be found. And if I understand correctly I cannot order one from V Tech. We only had the watch 2 weeks and VTech said Best Buy would return it and they will not. :( Is there an off brand wristband that will fit to the VTech?

Yes, shame on Vtech for not offering the option of purchasing a wristband only. They should. However, I found a great video on YouTube that uses Loctite Plastic Bonding System. Loctite has a lot of glue products so, be sure to get this one specifically. I found it at Home Depot. Works great to bond rubber, just make sure both surfaces are very clean before you start.

jamesmith1403 will be eternally grateful.