Why my phone keep restarting?

Hello. I have a question. after finding and removing capacitor due to my dead phone, I accidentally pulled u1600 ('MAX9039bebt+' according to the schematic).

The short are gone but now my phone keep restarting at the apple logo.

This is totally disaster. I noticed I pulled the pad underneath. What is the purpose of these components?

Whether it is the cause of my phone could not start and where I can get this component? I have iPhone 6 and iPhone 5 board that is no longer used. or can I use other components in place?

U1600 is a voltage comparator (MAX9039BEBT) and it is available on Aliexpress. It is not used on the iPhone 5 or 6.

Looking at your picture, it appears that you have pulled 5 pads, not 1. The top-left one looks fine, you just need to clean it up with a fine soldering iron. The other pads look like they aren't there. Try to tin them and you will see if they are there or not. You could try to micro-jumper them but this is not a trivial repair.

Tq for reply. Yes its look like 5 pads missing. Are this component related to my phone that keep restarting?

Kamal A will be eternally grateful.