Released February 2016, the Vivo 5 features a full metal body—a first for a BLU phone.

My Blu Vivo 5 wont turn on

I charge my phone sometimes using the laptop. i always wait until the battery is at 10% before i recharge it. last night if forgot to put it on charge so it completely died and now it wont turn back on after plugging it in the charger nor am i seeing the blue charge light that always show up. the phone vibrates when i plug the charger in and the screen lights up for a while showing the battery charge image and goes out again but the little blue charge light does not come as it always does while charging. left it plugged in all day but still no luck in getting the phone to turn on again. any advice??

I left my phone on 1% I charged it for the whole day. when I first charge it it made a buzz but no light showed up. left it plugged in when I reach home it wasn't coming on so I leave it on again. i'm thinking that the socket it the one that's not working. so I take the charger and switch to a different socket all of a sudden the adapter blow it was like an light in the adapter flash so I changed the adapter and its still not charging

Please let me know how did you fix this problem? I am also facing the issue with my BLU Vivo 5 mobile

did anything work? i'm having the exact problem

aeldemire2000 will be eternally grateful.