Released alongside the Wii console on November 19, 2006. Identified by the model number RVL-005

1 Questions View all

What type of screw is used in the end connector?

On the plug that connects this controller to the other controller, There is a clear plastic piece that is held on with two screws in a triangle shape. I need to remove this piece but I can't find a screwdriver with the correct tip to use. What size tip do I need?

Answered! View the answer I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0
Add a comment

1 Answer

Chosen Solution

Sounds like a tri-wing screw. Would you post a photo?

Tri-point Y1 Screwdriver

Tri-point Y0 Screwdriver

The Y0 & Y1 are included in this set:

26 Bit Driver Kit

Tri-point Y0 Screwdriver Image


Tri-point Y0 Screwdriver


Tri-point Y1 Screwdriver Image


Tri-point Y1 Screwdriver


Was this answer helpful?

Score 1


I see I can insert a link but I don't see how to add a photo to the post. The Y0 Tri-point was correct. Thanks!


bryangarmon you can only add images to answers or question, not comments. Use this guide Adding images to an existing question to add images.


Add a comment

Add your answer

bryangarmon will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 1

Past 30 Days: 3

All Time: 140