Released in July 2008 by Acer Inc., this netbook can be identified in the ZG5 Acer Inspire One family with the model number A150-1672.

My computer is frozen and unresponsive.

Randomly my computer froze and the mouse won't move on screen. I can't pull up the task manager or get anything to happen. When I press the power button, it will go to a black screen, but when I hit it again, it comes back to the same frozen screen.

student question

My CP is stuck frozen how do I get it unfrozen

The computer may be taking in too much input or there could be a malfunctioning program or application.

Since you can't restart the computer on-screen, the best way to fix this is to do a hard reset by either holding down the power button until the computer totally shuts off, or by removing the battery.

After this, it may also be good to do a system restore to a time before your computer froze to make sure that there weren't any changes to your computer that caused the freeze.

Remove the battery if you can, and if the device has a CMOS battery, remove that for 10 seconds. Replace both.

If you still get the same results, you may want to try replacing the hard drive, as I see this as a plausible reason for these symptoms.

How do I for sure get it unstuck

This is a new CP how can the hard drive be bad

My pc doesnt work when i turn it on my mouse doesnt move on screen restart it and the pc is still frozen please whoever fixes this I need help.

Thank You

What if its a new one without a battery?

Connor Watkins will be eternally grateful.