Nintendo’s first major revision of the 3DS released to Japan in October of 2014 and to North America in September of 2015. The 2015 3DS introduces improved 3D capabilities, a C-Stick, and a new set of trigger buttons.

3DS 2015 Games Won't Load?

I'm attempting to place games on my 3DS 2015 and games won't show up on the opening screen. What should I do?

If your game doesn’t seem to be loading is check to see if there is a game inserted in the game slot in the bottom right hand corner. If there is, replace with another cartridge to see if the cartridge itself was the problem. See the Nintendo 3DS 2015 Troubleshooting page for the 3DS 2015 for additional help with this problem.

You can try sky3ds+. It´s easy to use, download firmware.bin and original .3ds roms, then play and plug: http://www.digibayz.com/703-sky3dssky3ds...

Tyler Starr will be eternally grateful.