The Keurig model K70 is a beverage brewing system for home and commercial use. The Keurig is made by the American company Keurig Green Mountain.

Why does my brewer keep shutting off randomly?

My brewer will randomly shut off during the day and I cant figure out why.

Most Helpful Answer

There are two possible problems with your Keurig. The magnet in the water reservoir is out of place or the auto off timer has been is set. To check if the magnet in the water reservoir is out of place remove the water reservoir and lid, and then use your hand to realign the magnet. To check if the auto off timer is on, press the button below menu and scroll through the programming options. The auto off timer should be set to “off”

Why is there a magnet in the water reservoir?

The magnet tells the unit when the water is low. The magnet is the small black disc that floats up and down right next to the main unit. When it floats low enough, the magnet completes a circuit of some sort and lets the unit know it's low on water.

Dominik Smith will be eternally grateful.