Released on September 19, 2014, this 4.7" screen iPhone is the smaller version of the iPhone 6 Plus. Identifiable by the model numbers A1549, A1586, and A1589.

Screw Kit guide please?

I was given a beat up Iphone6. The screen needs to be replaced, it is missing the bracket for the home button, the camera lens is cracked, and it is missing a bunch of screws. I am looking at getting all the parts here on ifixit but I am curious how I am supposed to differentiate the screws in the screw kit (IF268-016-1).

This is a fairly common question here on the iFixit Answers Forum.

Unfortunately, there is no good answer. Most of the screw kits available, both here at iFixit and elsewhere online, are basically just jumbled together in a bag. The only way to find the proper replacement screw is to measure them with a digital caliper to insure you have the right one. That combined with following the appropriate iFixit guide that shows the screw lengths.

Apple uses a huge array of screws with different lengths, thread type and width. In certain areas, like the screen connector bracket, putting the wrong screw in the wrong hole can kill your device (this is referred to as Long-Screw Damage).

StarrDan will be eternally grateful.