The GoPro Hero5 Black is an HD waterproof action camera released by GoPro in October of 2016. The 4k resolution video camera has voice control, a touch screen display, and built in WiFi.

Why is my LCD Screen not working?

My LCD screen is not responding to touch anymore.

Hello, I've also an issue with the LCD screen. The screen remain black when I switch on the gopro. Everything seems to work normally even the screen is responding to touch. I tried everything, I don't think it's the battery as the problem is the same when I plug the gopro.

If your GoPro Hero5 can turn on and only LCD touch screen is not responding it could mean that the LCD is faulty. Otherwise, there may be something wrong with the motherboard or the connection between the screen and the motherboard. To check for a severed connection, you will have to open up the Hero5 and take a look. You can refer to the troubleshooting guide for more information.

Bradley Davis will be eternally grateful.