Is this the part I need?

Hey everyone, my iPhone 6's front glass, LCD, and digitizer is broken, is this the part I need to replace all of those?

iPhone 6 LCD Screen and Digitizer

iPhone 6 LCD Screen and Digitizer Image

Most Helpful Answer

Assuming that your home button, front camera, earpiece speaker, and the LCD shield plate are all in working order, you should be good. to go. (And reading about what was broken on your screen the chances are very high that all these peices work. If you want to be 100% you have everything working you should get this kit: iPhone 6 LCD Screen and Digitizer Full Assembly

iPhone 6 LCD Screen and Digitizer Full Assembly Image

So if I but this all I have to do is swap Touch ID sensor, plug ribbon cables in, and screw two pentalobe screws in and I'm up and running?

Many thanks by the way

Yeah, keep in mind you would also have to transfer the home button, front camera, earpiece speaker, and the LCD shield plate. Plug everything in correctly and your good to go!

Josh will be eternally grateful.