A television game console produced by Sony Computer Entertainment, first announced February 20, 2013 and released November 15, 2013.

How to tell if the fan is broken or not

Is there a way to test the ps4 fan to know if it works without putting the whole system back together? I have the fan out of my ps4 right now and I want to know if I need to order a new one

The first test would just be to spin the fan and see if it spins freely. Most faulty fans have a bearing that goes bad. If you spin it and it doesn't spin completely free then it may have a problem.

Did the fan work before you took it apart? You just have to put it together enough to test it...so the heat sink and metal plate, motherboard, power supply and top metal plate have to go to test it.

Hope this helps.

My fan will turn on and off a couple of times before spinning for a good 5 mins then the fan stops spinning, Can you help me find out what maybe causing this problem?

My fan make a noise I don't know where is come form

Brandon Mitchell will be eternally grateful.