After flashing networks do not show

After twrp recovery flashing many time my wifi and hots spots do not work unfortunately without backup i have formatted all of this through xad and I have download stock rom xt 1643 and installed through the computer but when my phone is starting my phone is not connecting to any Wi-Fi and cell network how can I fix this please help me there is no Motorola service center

Does the phone still display the 15-digit IMEI number in phone settings > about phone / sim status?

Are you positive you flashed with the correct ROM? was it stable or Night edition?

It show only battery and vibrant status

Yes i have right rom but when i have start initially my phone after selecting prefer language phone searching Wi-Fi connection but not find out any network processes is still their not forward or skip please help me

i have same issue so i went this shop in jayanagar with in two hour he resolve my problem contact this guy mr khan 9945985234