The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

aafter restore it still shuts off into bat/logo loop

My phone will shut off while using and go to a dead battery/logo loop. I have done the Restore and update four times over the last few days. why does it keep doing this? i am so frustrated! i have everything updated and every time i go to restore it takes several tries before it ever takes. Shows error code 21. I dont know what else to do to keep it from doing it again and am almost afraid to use my phone except for calls! What else can i do to prevent it from occuring again?

Those are the symptoms of a bad battery. Try replacing the battery with a new one and see how that goes. If that does not solve the problem then it is most likely a board level issue which is more expensive and harder to troubleshoot.

If you do decide to replace the battery here is the guide to do it, note that you can't reuse the old battery adhesive and have to use a new one.

Guide to replace the battery:

iPhone 5c Battery Replacement

Link to buy the replacement battery from iFixit (iPhone 5s batteries will work with iPhone 5c too):

iPhone 5c Replacement Battery

Link to buy the replacement battery adhesive from iFixit:

iPhone 5s/5c/SE Battery Adhesive Strips

iPhone 5s/5c/SE Battery Adhesive Strips Image
iPhone 5c Replacement Battery Image

Jennifer Price will be eternally grateful.