Mid-range Android smartphone released by Lenovo in April 2016.

camera problem of lenovovibe k5

whenever I switch to my rear camera it happens.....please help me soon in fixing thus problem.......

DEVICE : - LENOVO K5

disable permissions for all the apps and this could solve the problem.

No solution worked on this problem. At last I have to replace the camera with new one.

Guys I think the software is faulty or something because I had dropped my phone and the camera started working but now again it's showing the band of colours

Most Helpful Answer

This is an issue that everyone who owns this phone appears to be having:

a) Factory reset does not work. Don't bother trying.

b) The solution looks like sending the phone back to Lenovo for repair. They will update software and replace camera if needed.

c) You may try to do a OTA software update on the phone. Lenovo may have pushed one out.

Try Factory Reset option from Settins Menu.

didn't work dude..

Turn off and on your phone continuously for 3-4times then open your camera if it works your are lucky if it don't I am sorry and do not install any apps using camera and uninstall camera using apps

My lenovo vive k5 rare camera is not working. Only front camera opens and option for rare camera is not even shown.

The problem is present in both hardware and software.Take it to your nearest lenovo service center.They will change both the software and camera for free if the phone is under warranty.I recently changed my k5 plus camera

sameer khichindia will be eternally grateful.