4-inch iPhone released in March 2016 with similar hardware specifications to the 6s. Available in Silver, Space Grey, Gold, or Rose Gold with 16/64 GB storage options. Model A1662 and A1723.

Can I use iPhone 5s charger port in an iPhone se?

So my iphone se stopped charging by itself today morning so i had it open to check the plug but it seems to fine now i have my old iphone 5s so is it possible to use the 5s charger port and switch it to SE?

thanks any help will be appreciated.

No

20charbecausesomestupidpeoplesaidso

just curious what is the difference?

bcux it looks the same to me online. i dont want to open up my 5s(which is never been opened).

Different connectors

Actually, the charging ports are exactly the same apart from the socket where the home button connects to. The only difference is that it appears to have an extra bit of "housing" where the home button flex connection sits which can easily be transferred from the original cable anyway. I've just connected a 5S charging port to a SE and it charges perfectly!

Poojan Joshi will be eternally grateful.