Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Wireless Mobile Mouse battery replacement

Looking for information on how to replace the rechargeable battery in the device.

Although Logitech advertises that the battery lasts up to a month, mine are lucky to last two days. I'd consider putting in a higher rated, or at least better quality battery if possible.

Any thoughts on this? If anyone knows the specs of the battery I can try a replacement ...

Thanks - I think I have a source for something around that size. Hopefully it's just the battery that's the issue and not the charge unit.

I'm not for certain but I took mine apart without breaking it and the battery is superglued literally

I think I seen a 500mwh 3.7v 1.9wh Lithium Ion 2inches by 2.5 inches long rechargeable battery. basically the size of battery like this in my old mouse Logitech MX

How did you get it apart? Would it be possible to silence the switches so they don't click without negatively impacting overall functionality?

tjod will be eternally grateful.