Complete how-to and replacement guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X.

iPhone 6s c4106 shorted ,where to find?

Hello there,

i habe a backlight issue on a iphone 6S,

C4106 was shorted and took out.

The short is gone but i do not find any dealer having this condensator.

Any help would be cool.

Should it work without this part?

Actually I have plenty of i6 boards that have this component. If you pay for postage I'll ship you a couple no sweat.

I recently had someone fix my screen and they have shorted it. The phone is working just no back light. New screen has been placed and still nothing can this be saved at all

Most Helpful Answer

haralampospanagiotidis that is a 2.2UF 6.3V 20% capcitor in a 0201 package. Murata GRM033R60J225ME47D would be a perfect match. Readily available at plenty of places like Mouser.com, Digikey.com as well as many others. You did not tell us where in the world you reside so we cannot lead you to places closer to you.

I would recommend getting a donor board off Ebay. Sourcing caps can be a little more difficult. Many of these boards use the same type of components just in different locations. If you have zxw tool Id check to see if the iPhone 6 or 6 plus model uses this type of cap, or even 5s or earlier. Buy a broken one off Ebay icloud locked for example for cheaper.

haralampospanagiotidis will be eternally grateful.