My screen turned red and slowly faded to black.

I got my screen and LCD thingy replaced about a month ago. At first it was just that my screen wouldn't respond to my touch. Then yesterday a single black bar went across my screen, then my screen turned red and slowly faded to black. I restarted the phone and it came back on and was fine for a little while. Then it did this weird thing where the colors of the screen appeared to be inverted. I pushed the power button and made the lock screen turn back on and it was okay for a min. Then it went pink and slowly faded to red then black. Now I can't get it to turn back on. I tried pushing the power and home button at the same time for 7-10 seconds several times but it wont work. PLEASE HELP

Most Helpful Answer

Ahhh yes, the red screen of death. Classic. Try disconnecting the front camera/proximity sensor cable and see if it works after doing a hard reset also.

How do you do those things?

A hard reset and disconnecting (add link to guides).

Emily will be eternally grateful.