Released February 2016, the Vivo 5 features a full metal body—a first for a BLU phone.

Vibrate to confim connection but wont charge

i got a brand new Blu Vivo 5 phone couple weeks ago as a gift and it was fine. last night i was using it and it had to charge i connected it to my laptop and it was charging then suddenly it just shut off and wont charge. it keeps telling me power is low and it just wont charge whenever i connect it to my laptop i would hear when it connects then disconnects if i use the wall adapter to charge it the phone would vibrate but then not charge and i dont know whats wrong. i really need this phone cause its my primary phone so any answers that can help would be fine.

if it won't charge off laptop port but vibrates when connected to wall wart likely the battery charge is just too low and you need to leave it plugged into wall for 15 or so minutes

i have the same problem, i believe i am going to have to buy a new cable, this is my second phone with the same problem i will not being buying a new BLU , this is it..

Try to find a charger with a high amperage. Sometimes Android phoned need to get some serious juice pumped into them before they will power up. If you can't find one, look for a hard wired Micro USB phone charger (non-detachable cable). This issue has happened to me several times with various phones and it has worked. Also, leave it on the charger for a while.

I bought a new cable for it and it actually got it to charge

My phone is a BLU vivo 5r and I had it for about a month now. And just a couple days ago, it's starting to act weird with charging. I went through 6 charger cords and it won't charge properly. Right now it's at 20% and its plugged in. It's been at 20% for about two hours now. It's not charging. I have never had a issue like this and I'm not sure what to do. Any answers please?

Rojan Robinson will be eternally grateful.