Where did my call log and messages go?

So I have all of my contacts but all of my messages and call logs disappeared. When I go to my settings it says I have all of my messages but when I open the app or hangouts I have zero threads. It will also notify me when I have a new text message but I cannot see said text anywhere. I tried resetting my messaging settings and it didn't work. I'm incredibly confused. Help?

I have a vivo y21l phone but after 4 months of buying it does not show any recent calls and missed calls rather it shows old calls what to do next..

Most Helpful Answer

It may be because you accidentally turn on the "guest mode".

My sister also has a vivo 5 and experience pretty much the same problem. She can't see any call log, and all the picture in the album are gone.

In the file explorer I was able to find the pic under DCIM folder, but don't have the access to view it. The phone pop me a message saying I was not allow to see them because I was in the guest mode.

So I go to setting->security-> and turn off "guest mode". Everything come back, hope it also work for you.

Oh. Fantastic. Thank you very much for your suggestion. I had the same problem and I very much worried. After seeing your suggestion and tried off from guest mode. I the problem solved. Thank you very much.

Thanks you I turned off my guest mode like you suggested and my call and messages are back,, thank you sooooo much

I can't find the guest mode on my Vivo 5R.

Can someone help me ASAP. Justice

I can't find guest mode either, any help?

Thanks.... It works

Justice Sackey I emailed Blu support and they told me to go to settings, security, unknown apps installed, open it download guest mode doc, then you can close that setting back to unopen. It worked I got everything back.

What is the process of delete call log in vivo v5 phone

Angie kriess will be eternally grateful.