iPhone 5s completely dead both battery and charger port replaced

Hi, my iPhone 5s is now completely dead and I have no ideas left of what to do.

When the phone was alive the battery was little bit to bad so I replaced it and the battery capacity made some improvements, but after a few days the phone was difficult to charge. I tried different chargers, USB cables and sometime the phone started to charge if I left the charger plugged in for a while but then after another days it totally dead.

It doesn't respond at all if I put the charger in, no symbols or nothing in the display and no vibration either when the power is plugged in.

So, then I replaced the charging port with the flex cable and so but the exact same issue remains. To make sure the new battery isn't bad I put back the old again but it's still dead.

What do you think? What more can i test? I have also tried the trick by pressing the on/off and home button for 30 seconds.

/Tomas

Do you use car chargers?

Anyway it sounds like the U2 tristar charging IC chip on the logic board has gone bad. I'd take it to a repair shop that replaces those.

It's prone to go bad on the iPhone 5s if chargers that don't have overvoltage protection are used (like cheap chargers and/or charging cables).

Oh, that sounds bad. As there are no warranty left and the phone has been "home repaired" several times before I think an Apple repair shop not is the way to go but replacing it self isn't an option. I guess I will sell it as repair object and buy a new one for my daughter who is the user.

Regarding cheap chargers you're correct. This phone has been using lot's of cheap ebay chargers and cables that looks cool for a 8 year old girl so I guess that's why it has been damaged.

Thanks for your reply!

Be sure the new connector is connected in the same place as before and is not tight

Tomas will be eternally grateful.