Laptops manufactured by Asus.

I cannot switch laptop on. Power button blinking

OnOff button blinking. Cannot turn ZenBook UX305 unit on

can you upload a pic of the laptop as I'm not how accessible the battery is ...

I am getting the same problem. My White Power light is blinking on the battery signal and doesn't open.

I did at your answers suggested and now my screen is still blank and the power light and airplane light are on constant - if anyone could help, that would be great.

Most Helpful Answer

Shlomo Shamir try the following and see if that helps.

- Do a hard reset, unplug the AC adapter from the laptop and press and hold the power button for 30 seconds.

-Test your AC adapter with a multi meter if it's supplying enough voltage required by yourZenbook to power it on.

If you do want to take it apart, this link will show you how.

Great, important info. Thank you very much. Harmony is restored :-)

Bluestick. I tried in mine, and laptop is reset holding power button for 15 seconds. BUT, why is this happening, do you know? Because it happen to me very often, like 1 time a week, and I loose all the things I had in my desktop. I would like to solve the problem of not having this blinking anymore.

Thanks.

i am sure all you need to do is pull the battery ... hold the power button for about 20 - 30 seconds ... plug the battery back in, and hey presto !!! your laptop should be functional again :)

Pressing the button is enough to hard reset the laptop.

BUT... why that this happen, and HOW TO AVOID IT?

It's very annoying that time to time I need to do this hard reset, and I loose my PC previews state.

That is the message on my screen

My laptop start having issue after 23 months. After sent to the Asus workshop to check and they said can't find any faulty parts. On 24 months, the laptop is not able to turn on without 8 hours rest.

I have done the hard reset but the same problem came back after 1 week.

Symptoms:

- Both power and Caps led on.

- Must disconnect the external keyboard and mouse or otherwise it won't be able turn on even after 8 hours rest.

- Battery was growing in size after 24 months. Due to the battery growing, it affects the keyboard (the center of the keyboard has a small hill) and later not able to close the screen. So, I removed the battery from the laptop because I scared that the battery explode.

I recommended this laptop to most of my co-workers and they bought it even though it's quite expensive. I just worried that one day they will condemn my recommendation.

If this problem can't be fix, most likely we will switch to other brand.

Shlomo Shamir will be eternally grateful.