Also known as the LG G4 HH815. It was released in the US in early June 2015, as always focusing on high-end specifications and a refined fashion sense that makes it stand out in the premium smartphone market.

What hardware is causing screen splitting issue on LG G4?

I did a screen repair on a LG G4 because the screen was displaying a vertical split. I honestly believed that the lcd was at fault because usually that is what would cause something that looked like that. I replaced the screen only to have the new screen do the same thing. I have read tons of forums to find out that this is some kind of hardware issue, but have yet to find a solution. I am positive that it is hardware. But now I'd like to know what to do to fix it. There has to be something I can do. I watched a youtube vid of a person just holding a phone with this common issue. I read in the comments that somebody had heated the 'screen contact' on the motherboard (his words, not mine), and that worked for him, but he has no vids explaining that and no further comments on the vid. Any suggestions? To be more clear, half of the screen is either static or frozen.

what hapen whit you naw ????

my devis is lg v10 .

This happen to me as well but my screen went black after booting past the LG logo. Later if I hold the power button the screen comes on displaying the power options with half static and the other half working fine. Oddly I would have to tap simultaneously in order for the LCD to catch the my touch. If I went into the recovery mode it stay on and displayed all the recovery options.... Weird huh, but the screen was still split but bearly noticable that it was split. I removed the battery unscrewed all the screws removed the cover on the CPU chip and got a heat gun and heated around the chips. The cover needs to be carefully removed in order to place it back on the motherboard. After a few minutes of heating I pressed down on all the chips(be careful it's hot!) and then held it until it cooled down enough to stick again. Carefully place the cover back on the chips and reverse the steps to put everything back together. Turn on the device and your problem should be solved.

Primus will be eternally grateful.