Jailbroken done or not?

Hey.

My IPhone version is 9.3.5. I tried to jail.bre.ak my iDevice several times. and tried online Websites and different apps and softwares and several times installed C.ydi.a in my phone but i think that they were fake cause in fact some famous softwares didn't recognize my phone as a ja.il.bro.k.en one. I uninstalled C.yd.ia two or three times from settings general Device Managment and delete app (Red text). And when i search Cy.di..a in search box, can't find any apps except search results . Now i don't want to jailbreak my IPhone. Is it jai.lbr.ok.en or no right now?

Then can i be sure that my Iphone is not jailbrken?

Your phone is not jailbroken at all. Those apps are just installed via configuration profiles which don't allow access to system files.

IPhone 5 is not 64-bit. Iphone 5s and higher are 64-bit because they utilise a 64-bit processor.

9.3.5 cannot currently be jailbroken. Besides, even if you are on 9.3.1 you need 64bit device to jailbreak.

IPhone 5 is not 64bit?

And then, can i be sure that my IPhone is not Jailbreak?

iphone 5 is 32bit. Your iphone is not jailbroken at all like @benjamen50 said.

Ehsan Jahanpeyma will be eternally grateful.