Released February 2016, the Vivo 5 features a full metal body—a first for a BLU phone.

blu vivo 5 charging problem

Why wont my blu vivo 5 charge? I plugged it in the charger, and it takes a day to increase by 1%. And it loses charge very quickly when unplugged.

Is your phone still relatively 'new'?

Verify the purchase date on the sales receipt for the phone and if it is less than 12 months old, consult the warranty documentation that came with the phone as what you need to do to make a claim for a warranty repair or replacement.

I got a replacement device through warranty and it has the same problem as the original

Hi, Sounds like it's not a very good model doesn't it. Get this one replaced as well or see if you can get a different model under warranty of course!

please change my mobile

I had the same problem with 2 brand new Blu Vivo 5 devices, but it has turned out that the problem were in the charging cables (both brand new) and not the phones... So I just bought different charging cables on the Amazon (Type C Cable 6ft, X-EDITION Gold-Plated Durable Braided ( USB-A 2.0 to USB-C Male) Fast Charger Cord for LG G6/G5, Moto Z/Play, BLU Vivo 5 XL, Nexus 5X/6P, Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus, (Gray, Gold) 2-Pack) and ta-daaa! No more problems with that! Works like a charm! Just buy new charging cables.

My blu vivo xl is 1 month old.

Same issue.

benarde123 will be eternally grateful.