Name of part going from drive shaft to wheels?

The part is black and roundish and fits on something under the mower connecting it to the wheel to make it turn.

Answered! View the answer I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0
Add a comment

1 Answer

Chosen Solution

That is usually called the differential.

Was this answer helpful?

Score 3


I found out it is called the drag link.


The drag link has to do with the steering mechanism:


Add a comment

Add your answer

Debra Kalcic will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 0

Past 30 Days: 0

All Time: 55