Parts & Tools

The Logitech K750 Keyboard is a wireless keyboard that uses solar cells to keep a small battery charged in order to provide its power. It connects to a Logitech Unifying Receiver.

Changed battery but still no signs of life?

I have bought and replaced the battery with an Maxell ML2032, but the keyboard doesn't show any signs of life. There is no green or red LED in the top right corner and the keyboard is not found by the unifying software. Each of the solar panels gives about 1.5v output when tested with voltmeter and the battery itself gives just over 2.8v (the old battery has less charge and gives about 1.2v).

Is there anything else that I might be able to do to fix the keyboard, I don't want to have to replace it?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Scott.

Manta Driver Kit

112 bits for every fix.

Upgrade Your Toolbox

Manta Driver Kit

Upgrade Your Toolbox

Most Helpful Answer

You could have a look at the power (On Off) switch. On my K750, this switch is starting to fail causing symptoms like you describe.

I have this problem (Logitech has put obsolescence on the switch too to kill the keyboard). Curiously, the switch is always "on" and drain the battery even if we do not use it.

Have you solve the problem ? How ?

Thanks.

Hi Scott, my guess would be that the logic board may need to be replaced OR a cable could have come dis-connected from the board or the battery itself. I suggest trying to re-install the new battery.

seems reinstall makes no difference. for me zero power even with new battery. how to fix worn power switch?

I have two of theses, both went down within the last month, I changed ther ML2032 battery in both, still no life, Logitech are holding something back from us regarding the answer!

The same problem to me.

Change the battery but no signal

scott adam will be eternally grateful.