After water damage and properly treated battery dies over night
I have repaired a water damaged iPhone 5.
I gutted the phone, cleaned all the connections with 99% Isopropyl Alcohol and cleaned the logic board in it also.
After the first wash the phone worked but needed a new LCD and Digitiser. I ordered the items and did another wash on the whole phone to make sure it's fine.
I replaced the screen and also replaced the battery for safety reasons, everything was fine, the phone ran like it was new.
But then I charged it up to 100% and turned off the phone, by morning the phone wouldn't turn on because it is out of charge, so I am now charging it and it has turned on after being on charge for 10 mins but only has 4% battery.
Could someone please help why I have lost 100% of charge while the phone is off? I think something is short circuiting...
Is this a good question?