What adapter enclosure do I need to transfer data from harddrive

Computer died, hard drive was removed, I was told we could transfer the data if we get a harddrive adapter/enclosure for it but not sure what exactly we need to order

Answered! View the answer I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0
Add a comment

1 Answer

Chosen Solution

Get a OWC Envoy Pro that will work with the 2014 flash drive.

This one: https://eshop.macsales.com/item/OWC/MAU3...

Sell it on eBay later if you don't need it anymore. Or for that matter try to find one that someone else has done the same thing and used once to recover their data. Like this one:


Was this answer helpful?

Score 1
Add a comment

Add your answer

anna will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 0

Past 30 Days: 0

All Time: 51