The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

My phone is unresponsive

I had this iphone 5c for about 2 years and today i dropped it and it landed on its back. The screen went black and wont display anything. I tried useing the trick where you hold the home and power button, but it didnt work. I tried to connect my phone to my computer but nothing shows upon my computer, but my computer does make a sound when i plug it in and out. I kind of feel some heat in my phone. TOday i just tried to connect it to itunes and itunes recognizes it but i can do anything on itunes with it. My phone makes no noise anymore and I dont know how to fix this issue, like what do i need to buy.

Sounds like you most likely did some damage to the board itself with the drop, but you can always make sure by replacing the screen if it is now connecting to iTunes. Here is the guide to replace the front panel assembly and it also has links to the parts and tools you need. Be aware that you will need to transfer the home button as well as the front facing camera.

Before you do that though, what kind of message did you get when it connected? That you needed a passcode to do anything?

iPhone 5c LCD Screen and Digitizer Image
iPhone 5c Front Panel Image

Guide

iPhone 5c Front Panel Replacement

Difficulty: Moderate30分钟 - 1小时

iPhone 5c Front-Facing Camera and Sensor Cable Image

Guide

iPhone 5c Front-Facing Camera and Sensor Cable Replacement

Difficulty: Moderate40 minutes - 1 hour

muning will be eternally grateful.