Product released in 2011. Portable on-ear headphones that come with a detachable audio cable with built-in remote and mic for iPhone/iPod/iPad connections, and a carrying case.

Ear pad leather slowly coming off

Hi

The leather on the ear pads will soon fall off. Half off it is already loose.

The leather is not damaged or anything. It is just getting loose on the sides.

How can I fix it? Thanks

It's actually pretty simple, you can use a credit card to 'tuck' the leather back into the groove. It works really well, and I'd recommend trying it before going through removing the entire pad.

Source: How to put black leather around beats headphones

@dinbab you need to replace the ear pads. The leather is tearing of the plastic part that connects to the headphone. When you remove the pads you will notice that the leather is bend over and attache to the back of the plastic. This video shows how to replace the pads.

It's actually simpler than that, you can use a credit card to 'tuck' the leather back into the groove. It works really well, and I'd recommend trying it before going through removing the entire pad.

That video are for the first edition solos. here is the video for the beats solo 2'.

After removing the ear pads follow these steps and you will have a permanent fix!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o57sTtr8...

yeah but only the leather is getting loose on a little spot so I dont want to take apart my headphones

I actually was able to tuck the “leather” back in the grooves with the a thin pruning knife. Worked great.

Dino will be eternally grateful.