Released June 2014, identified by model number B051.

How to put black leather around beats headphones

The leather on my Beats By Dre Solo2s are coming off. It is not the actual ear cushion though that is falling off. It is basically tucked in under the ear cup. Is there any way to re tuck it underneath the earcup?

Thanks for your advice

How would one go about re-gluing the ear cushion? The leather on my ear cushion has separated at the seem on the inner-perimeter of the ear pad (you can see the edge where it is 2 separate pieces of leather bound together). Any suggestions would be a great help!

You can use a credit card to push it back into the groove it's come out from. Works perfectly

This worked perfectly for me. Thanks!

Great solve. Thanks!

You saved me!! Thank you!!

If you still have this problem, just grab a debit card or any kind of card as long as the card is strong and will not rip/break on you, and just tuck the leather into the "slot"

I personally do not like to damage the device by adding glue because adding things can ruin the headset itself so I would rather have to re tuck and have the headset good as new than use other items and ruin it.

This was so helpful, thank you!!!

worked like a charm. i was so worried I'd have to waste time going into apple store. thanks!

this was so helpful thanks! i used a gift card which was a little thinner and easier than a credit car

Follow Mike's advice above to use a card!!

Completely remove the cushion from the headset. Then squeeze foam add super glue to the edges, put edge of leather to the super glue, then hold it or tape it down till the glue sets.

The Credit Card is a good temporary hold for the slowing drifting leather but if you want a permeant fix id advise watching this video, i did and followed the advice and now my beats look impeccable.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o57sTtr8...

You can always order new cushions for cheap on Wickedcushions.com or Amazon .

zaydnavaz will be eternally grateful.