Sony ICFC1T alarm clock/radio is manufactured so that in the event of a power outage, you have the peace of mind that your device will continue working so you never miss an event.

How can I manually set the time on it?

The time the clock shows is incorrect even though I try to find my Timezone which is Vancouver, it does not show the correct time, is there any way to manually set the time?

Xavier Omni this should work for you"

Setting the clock for the first time

All you need to do to set the clock for the first time is select your time zone.

If you live in the Eastern Standard Time zone, you do not need to adjust the area setting.

1 Press TIME ZONE

Area number “2” appears on the display.

2 Press TIME ZONE repeatedly to select a number as follows:

Area number Time zone

0 Newfoundland Standard Time

1 Atlantic Standard Time

2 (default) Eastern Standard Time

3 Central Standard Time

4 Mountain Standard Time

5 Pacific Standard Time

6 Alaska Standard Time

7 Hawaii Standard Time

The clock display switches to the current time of selected time zone in about 4 seconds.

To change the clock setting manually, operate the unit as follows.

1 Press and hold ENTER/TIME SET for more than 2 seconds.

You will hear a beep and the last two digits of the year will start to flash on the display.

2 Press + or – repeatedly to select the year, and then press ENTER/TIME SET

3 Repeat step 2 to set the month, day and time.

After setting the time, two short beeps will sound and the seconds will start incrementing from zero.

If you do not press any button for about 1 minute while setting the clock, clock setting mode will be canceled.

You can get the users manual from here

The clock is ALWAYS 8 - 10 minutes behind.

The clock is always 15 minutes behind, and using the instructions, cannot be set.

OMG. What clock needs the year, month, and date set BEFORE the time? I'm so embarrassed that I didn't fix the clock sooner. I was always confused before. Thank you!

My clock was not pre set and the year kept saying 2010 which was throwing off the days and the alarm. What a stupid clock

Xavier Omni will be eternally grateful.