Device that replace battery

Is there any device, that could be used to revive phones that have a dead battery?

Something that can make the same voltage as the phone battery and can be used for most of the phones?

Hope you understand what i am talking about.

Thanks for the answers

Most Helpful Answer

A good bench power supply will do, but you'll need an a means to connect it to the phones battery contacts.

infoservis112 there are multiple different choices out there. Check into something like this and see if that would work for you.

I make my own phone battery packs on the cheap. Take one of your battery packs apart and see what its of made of and how it's put together. It's usually just a couple of standard rechargeable batteries put together with a fancy connector and a couple of small dabs of solder. Then it's marked up outrageously and sold as a specialty battery. I may try to remember to create a guide for building one later this month.

infoservis112 will be eternally grateful.