The Huawei P8 Lite (Model: ALE-L21) announced April 2015, shows beauty in simplicity. Its professional cameras enable you to take natural and sharp pictures even in the darkest environment. The beauty mode highlights the best features of the owner in every selfie.

How do I restore Apps icon?

My Apps icon is missing from my phone and I don't know how to restore it. Can you help?

Most Helpful Answer

I've lost mine too.. The solution to this is simple..Firstly, add an empty page(make sure it's empty without any widgets)..then,zoom in to the page as if you were to zoom into photos..your hidden apps will appear..

Hope that it's helpfull

Home screen>pull down finger to open "search">try to search it.

If not than go to play store for that apk and reinstall it.

Previous answer is spectacularly bad.

Zoom on any page with apps, then click "+" to add hidden apps. Now scroll down and check the missing apps and click ok. Then click again on "+" and uncheck the apps. Now the missing apps will appear in your menu. This is a bug that came with the new system update.

Lisa Penilla will be eternally grateful.