Announced on July 2015, this is Motorola's flagship phone. It has a 21 mega pixel camera with a 5.7 inch IPS TFT LCD screen with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 making it Quad HD.

Screw Size; Where to Buy?

I need 20 replacement screws for the backplate to reassemble phone after swapping out screen. Does anyone know the size of these screws and where I can purchase?

same here. Can't find the screw size anywhere.

Same problem here, I need 17 replacement screws for a Moto X Play XT1562. Does anyone have an idea where I can get some ? (I already tried Ebay and Aliexpress)

Same problema here

I found the clue for my phone (Moto X Play XT1562). The screws used in my phone are can be found on ebay and aliexpress under the following mention : "M1.4" as diameter and "3 mm" (millimeters) long. Being torx or philips head doesn't matter.

I invite you to measure your screws with a precision tool :

Mines are 1.36 mm diameter (giving the M1.4) and 3.6mm long with head (so 3mm is a good enough estimation for the length of the screw thread.)

I have contacted a parts supplier:

http://www.cellulardr.com/pages.php?acti...

Will have to wait for response from them. Hopefully here.

UPDATE

REPLY RECIEVED

Since we are no longer an authorized motorola repair center, we do not carry screws and are not aware of the size. We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you for choosing Cellphone-Repair-Shop

Customer Support

CellphoneRepairShop.com

Mon-Fri: 9AM-5PM PST

Clint Justice will be eternally grateful.