loud speaker not working

needing some help, I replaced the power button flex and screen after the replacement, there was no sound from the loud speaker. I've tried replacing the power button again and the loudspeaker it self along with the charging port flex the speaker is connected to.

is there anything I can take a look at on the mother board it self? or anything else it might be?

Are you sure ur flex cable if ok ? I think you might have cuted it

The easiest way is to disassemble buttom parts and check the conections btw speaker contactor on the flex & btw flex to logicboard connector( check all the pins if you hear beep- do for both positive and negative terminals of speaker )

If its damaged try to replace or fix cable(takes alot of time)

andyvong07 will be eternally grateful.