Announced on July 2015, this is Motorola's flagship phone. It has a 21 mega pixel camera with a 5.7 inch IPS TFT LCD screen with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 making it Quad HD.

Moto X Pure Stripped Screws

I am trying to replace the screen on my Moto X Pure but the screws are made out of the worst metal ever and many of them have become completely stripped? I was using a Torx T3 and T4 screwdriver. Is there a good way / tool to get these out? I have already tried the rubber band and tape method.

the moto X pure calls for a T3 screwdriver to remove all screws. If you were using the T4, then that would explain the stripping. you can buy special screw drivers designed specifically to deal with stripped screws.

http://www.techni-tool.com/580SC0670?gcl...

we have a set and they will work about 50% of the time.

The other day i ran into the same problem as you. My solution was to use one of the smaller drill bits i had and drill out the screw (using a drill bit about the diameter of a t4 driver). It seemed to work but i may have destroyed my screen, we'll see.

Isaac Dippold will be eternally grateful.